Friday

Previous Work

The following are some pieces that I haven't gotten around to posting yet. So . . . here they are . . .



The is the first page of the website I did for T.I. Chen Associates. I took the photos, designed the site and put it together in Flash, Dreamweaver and HTML. The link is to your left.





These are two spreads from the annual report (the link to the whole thing is further down in the posts). I think these spreads are interesting and gets your eye moving across the page.



This is a photograph of a bus ad I made. It was really exciting to see my work rolling along the streets of Seattle. I tried to keep it simple so that you wouldn't need a lot of time to know what it is about. I created the stethescope to prompt people that the ad is for a clinic.

No comments: